Q & A Board - View Post

Author:  yitzchok
E-mail:  yhl765@yahoo.com
Date:  12/4/2004 11:23:00 PM
Subject:  how you answer
Message:  Someone pointed something out to me about your site, which at first, I disagreed with, but after looking again, I found was unfortunately true.

Very few of your answers indicate that you have any erudition at all. There are no sources ever quoted, if anyone asks a question on what you say you respond with bluster, but with no sources or any proofs whatsoever. This is typical of fake-arai. A few people did ask you your position on non-fat powdered milk, how it could be dairy and about whey, yet you consistently give vague replies. You should address the issue properly, but I doubt you will listen or even post this.

Reply:  "fake-arai"

Hmmm....

Sir,

This website is not here to explain ourselves to anyone. This is a Q & A Forum for people who have questions and want our answers. If you want sources, start learning a bit. Most of our sources are right there in the places they belong. Otherwise, email a respectful request and we will give you sources. If you did not thoroughly learn the Talmud, Rishonim, Beit Yosef, & Shulchan Aruch on an issue, does it make sense to give sources?
AA

Back to the Q & A Board