Q & A Board - View Post

Author:  Heather Garfunkle
E-mail:  heather_garfunkle@yahoo.com
Date:  10/11/2004 12:01:00 AM
Subject:  The Dibbuk Box

I deeply, deeply REGRET having reached out to this Q & A board, and in having shared and divulged the detailes of this matter. I am afraid that in honestly trying to help out a genuine and DEEPLY HONEST person, we have SUCCEEDED in making a terrible desecration of the Jews; a Chilul Hashem.

What I should of done, was to e-mail Rabbi Abadi PRIVATELY... I have the pleasure of knowing the current owner of the Dibbuk Box for over six months now, if not longer. I have been intimately involved in the gathering and researching of this strange box. Of ALL THE PEOPLE I have met and known in my life, this simple non-Jewish family man has earned a very deep level of respect and admiration on my part.

Once again I am being shown, that being "Jewish" or "Orthodox" in NO WAY guarantees honesty, respect, and BASIC HUMAN kindness.

If I could, I would completely take back my original post asking for help regarding the Dibbuk Box.

Regards,
Heather Garfunkle
heather_garfunkle@yahoo.com

Reply:  Everyone has their choice between right and wrong. I don't know what happened, but if there is something I can do to help, I will gladly do so. In the interim, I'll look for the original post and delete it.
AA

Back to the Q & A Board