Q & A Board - View Post
Author:  almost ready
E-mail:  not available
Date:  6/29/2004 4:07:00 PM
Subject:  get
Message:  hello rabbi,
1)should a woman first seek out a legal divorce before turning to her rav for assistance with obtaining a get? 2)Is it enough that her husband cannot support her and her children to request a divorce? 3)can a woman partially uncover her hair if she has her get, like wear a baseball cap with her hair sticking out- if while married she covered her hair completely.
thank you
Reply:  1 & 2 should be discussed with your Rav.
3.You have to cover your hair the same as if you were married.

Back to the Q & A Board