Q & A Board - View Post

Author:  Max Mintz
E-mail:  landwhc@yahoo.com
Date:  1/13/2004 10:54:00 AM
Subject:  Silk Screen
It seems that the misinformation has caused many statements and questions to seem foreign to us, since we have a hard time understanding how the person understood the process exactly, in order to say what he said. I’ll gladly arrange a series of informative presentations, where we can show the process exactly. I cordially and respectfully invite Rabbi Bleich and anyone else to join us and view the entire process and to ask any questions of us. Anyone seeing the process can see it is not spilling or dripping
Aharoni,
I just want to add that Yossi T tried to explain to me countless times as to what the process actually was. I WAS CLUELESS as to what he was talking about. And, being that you know me, I'm a pretty mechanically inclined type of person.
It wasn't until I actually SAW the process that I understood. It was amazing.
I truly believe that, politics aside, a major part of the "problem" lies in the misunderstanding as to how it's actually done.
"Yir'u eineinu, ve'yismach liebeinu"
LYA

Reply:  As you said if you don't see it in real life, you will not understand the process. The proof to that is most of the Rabbonim who were shown the process hold it is kosher, putting aside political reasons. The Vaad Mishmeres Stam allied Rabbonim and those who never saw the process that are vehemently against, cannot honestly decide without seeing the process. A Dayan is not allowed to decide anything without hearing from the person directly. (eid m'pi eid is not acceptable) why would hearing how the process goes be as good as seeing the process??? (with all the publicity, I don't know if they can now change their minds once they see it either.)
It is a terrible shame for K'lal Yisroel, that some of the Gedolim (possibly totally unaware) are protected by "well meaning people" who are driven by their own agendas. This was the complaint against the Lubavitcher Rebbe "How could he allow people to say he was Moshiach". Who said he knew? Maybe he was on such a high level that he had no idea what was going on here. They say about the Chofetz Chaim that he never was able to hear Loshon Horah. It didn't reach his ears. Maybe our Gedolim are not aware of what is being done for their protection.
I guess the old saying "never judge the Jewish religion by the Jews" is what keeps us strong. Just follow your Rov and you have a clear conscience.
CYA

Back to the Q & A Board