Q & A Board - View Post

Author:  alex
E-mail:  alexkhasidov@yahoo.com
Date:  3/30/2009 8:10:00 PM
Subject:  hair
Message:  I wana take pills that will regrow my hair but dont know their kashrut status. maybe u can tell me if they are kosher. the product is called PROCERIN and the ingredients are:

The active ingredients are all-natural herbal, vitamin, and mineral DHT inhibitors. Saw Palmetto, Gotu Kola and Nettles are proven to block DHT and combat the effects of hair loss and thinning hair.

According to their website, there are 17 ingredients in the Procerin formula. These include: Saw Palmetto 1500mg, Magnesium 150mg (38% DRV), Zinc Sulfate 15mg (100% DRV), Vitamin B-6, Pyroxidine 5mg ( 300% DRV), CJ-11 Factor, CJ-9 Factor, and a proprietary blend of 30mg containing Gotu Kola, Nettles, Pumpkin seed meal, Siberian Ginseng, Yohimbe, Muira Puma Root and Uwa Ursi.

The Bottles we purchased in December, 2003 listed 10 ingredients; Saw Palmetto, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Pyroxidine, and a proprietary blend of 30mg containing Gotu Kola, Nettles, Pumpkin seed, Siberian Ginseng, Muira Puma Root and Uwa Ursi. The Yohimbe was reportedly removed because of foreign market regulations.

Additionally, all ingredients are pharmaceutical grade quality and processed under stringent quality control standards. No binders, fillers, or artificial preservatives are used in Procerin.

That's it. No harsh chemicals, no messy topical creams, liquids, or special shampoos, and no sexual side effects.

Reply:  No problem.
CYA

Back to the Q & A Board