Q & A Board - View Post

Author:  bonnie
E-mail:  not available
Date:  10/29/2005 3:12:00 AM
Subject:  questions
Message:  After reading very little about Kaballah I did a search on Kashrut Law & came upon this site. I am a Christian and I am curious about your religion. What is salting? Why don't you use the vowel "o" in God? (I noticed that also on another site) If you're wondering why I did a search on Kaballah, the reason is I wanted to know what all the hoopla was about it concerning celebrities. I wanted to see if it was a "fad" among them. What do you think? Your site is interesting. Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Reply:  If you write God's name on a paper, you would leave out a letter to avoid having the name written for no reason. Somehow it carried to the web, but there is no real need for that.

Kabalah is the real mechanics behind the world. The world has its physical system AKA nature. Kabalah is the nature and the scientific sytem behind the spiritual world. The two worlds work in unison to fulfill God's will and to accomplish the purposes of the creation of all this.

There have always been groups selling the secrets of Kabalah from the followers of "Shabtai Tzvi," the false Messiah, to the modern day Hassidic movement, to the Kabbalah Center.... With the right marketing anything goes. Torah study is not like any other education. If you study Torah properly you can unlock the information, step by step, piece by piece. It is a Godly subject and has its own system. That system requires the thorough knowledge of all the laws, the enhancement of all character traits, and the proper fear of God. Then, and only then, can one study Kabbalah and possibly understand the true meaning of it.

Until then, there are many versions of quasi-Kabbalah available. I would keep away from it.

The reason why we see so much of this is because we all look for shortcuts to spirituality. Keeping a group of laws is not exciting. We need that spiritual high. That was not God's request of us. God gave us a book of rules and said, "follow these rules." The true path to spirituality is character change and adhering to a set of rules and a structure. All the shortcuts are meaningless.

AA

Back to the Q & A Board