Q & A Board - View Post

Author:  solomon
E-mail:  s.betesh@verizon.net
Date:  5/28/2005 11:38:00 PM
Subject:  Mikveh
Message:  All this nonsense does nothing but bring harm to Bneh yisrael. Thank G-D we have alternatives to the Avenus S Mikveh. If someone does not like it do not support it and don't use it. There is another Mikveh on Kings Highway and east 5th Street. Use it enjoy it and let the other mikveh do whatever they would like to do. Personally I do not support the Avenus S mikveh and if you do not want to dont. Remember thanks to our Gedoleem we have a beautiful mikveh on Kings Highway.

To comapre people to Nazi's is not an answer. If you do not support the Ultra Right wing and their Mahmereem of everthing just dont send them your money. We understand that they really dont know much about Halacha, but who cares. Live your own life and be a good Jew. G-D know's who's right and who's wrong.

I'd send my wife into the Ocean before I would let her dip in the Avenue S mikveh. But Thank G-D for our Gedoleem who had the knowledge and the foresight to open a Mikveh on Kings Highway that follows the Halachot as they should be according to the Sephardic Custom's and laws from Shulhan Aruch.

The Mikveh also opens a few minutes before candle lighting on Friday evenings to let the women dip and go home before shabat.

Reply:  ...

Back to the Q & A Board