||Here's a new one -Online kashrut training. From an OU email:
This interactive program features:
* A Complete 3-month Interactive Course under Rabbinic Supervision
* 24 Written Lessons in PDF format in Easy-to-Understand English
* Interactive Questions and Answer Forum with our On-Line Rabbinical Staff
* Audio Lessons Reviewing Written Lessons You Can Listen to Anytime
* The Shabbos Kitchen Final Exam and Completion Certificate
"Course under Rabbinic Supervision" Does that mean that the no pork was used in making the training materials?
And how did the Rabbi score on the pre-course test?